Zero Cost or Low-Cost Easy Installation
- Plug Vulcan into a wall plug
- Plug your appliances into the Vulcan
- An electrician installs a transfer switch box to your electricity panel
- Plug the Sol Donum into the switch box
- Place the switch box settings on ‘Generator’
Two Easy Ways to Charge the Vulcan Battery
Electrical outlet — Plug it into an electrical outlet in your home. The Sol Donum will charge and be ready to supply power during the next outage.
Solar panels — All it takes is 4 solar panels to fully charge the Sol Donum within 3 ½ hours. During an outage, the batteries will constantly be charged, enabling you to power your home indefinitely
Dependable 10 Year Battery Life
Run daily, maintenance-free, for 10 years.
For more information please contact email@example.com