“What would happen to your organization during an unscheduled power interruption or an extended power outage if you were unprepared? These can be very costly and are the reason why power protection is so important.”
We provide pre-engineered products and solutions for low voltage single-phase and three-phase energy storage systems and applications from 2kW to 45kW of output power. We apply our pre-engineered products and engineering capabilities for customer requirements to:
- Design and build systems that support off-grid power, long-term backup, capacity firming/load management, power quality, and generator firming requirements to provide hours, days, or perpetual power generation. We currently offer:
- Single-phase 120/240VAC and 220VAC
- Three-phase 120/208VAC, 230/400VAC, 220/380VAC, and 240/415VAC
- Develop secure battery storage monitoring software and 5G/Wi-Fi enabled IoT framework services using our -Grid framework to improve operational efficiencies, decision making, and cost savings can be deployed to the customer’s cloud or through the internet and support third party services such as SNMP
- Develop electrical resilience contingency plans to maintain continuity of operations in organizations in case of natural disasters and critical incidents — site surveys & assessments, Continuity of Operations (COOP) & Resiliency planning, training, tests, and exercises (TT&E)
- Battery storage, power/electrical, and software engineering capabilities in one organization
- Strong vendor partnerships and supply chain with component and battery cells manufacturers
- We design low-risk solutions using safe lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4/LFP) batteries and proven power conversion technology
- Partnerships with established domestic renewable services providers
- Customer technical support staff have reach back to all engineering teams
Whether it’s industrial refrigeration, whole building backup, renewables or generator firming, maintaining power quality, or working with CHP or hybrid off-grid systems — our services team can create a solution using our prebuilt products to meet your energy storage needs.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how our design services can support your requirements.
Sol Donum™ products support the Buy American FAR Provision: https://www.acquisition.gov/far/25.101
DUNS: 122232337 | CAGE: 93ML5 | NAICS: 335999, 541330 | PSC: 6117, 6130, 6140